Jerrod Wilson left his home in Brooklyn, New York during the legendary Gold Rush of 1849 to find his brother Jake. After a long adventure, Jake and Jerrod found the richest vein of gold in California’s Mother Lode! 20 years of hard work has made their mine very successful. Most of their mining profits were sent home to Mr. Quail, a banker and family friend, who has been investing them wisely. The brothers are as wealthy as Wall Street tycoons.
Mr. Quail sends news from home and it’s not always good. William Tweed, who Jake and Jerrod personally knew to be the leader of a gang of thieves and extortionists (the man who forced Jake to leave Brooklyn), has become very powerful. He is now in the State Legislature and members of his gang have key positions in Brooklyn.
Jake and Jerrod decide to sell their mine and travel home on the newly constructed Transcontinental Railroad. The brothers have evidence that should send Tweed to prison for the rest of his life, but Tweed has heard they are coming and plans to stop them from ever returning to Brooklyn.
• Far more than 80 prerendered images and animated scenes in full HD
• Complete new story and quests from the developer from the 80s
• High quality voices and new recorded music
• Optimized Point&Click control
• Digital versions (PC, Mac and Linux) for Steam: Requires Steam account for installation (online connection necessary)
• Box version: DRM-free, play without Steam and without internet connection
• Unpublished materials of the developer from the 80s (Box)
Pre order bonus: Order final box or Steam version now and get at the release an exclusive making-of booklet (box = printed; Steam = digital!). This booklet is only here available!
Box language of the box can be selected in the shopping cart!